This giveaway is now closed. It’s all over folks! The winner has been drawn and notified! Thank you to everyone who took part. A huge thank you to FT London for supplying such an amazing prize!
If you haven’t heard already, MissJezebella.com is a year old on the 25th June! To celebrate I have nine days worth of fantastic sex toy prizes to give away! It’s only day 2 which means there are still 8 prizes left to announce, hurray! Remember, it is possible to win more than one contest as each winner will be drawn independently and at random, so enter as many as you like!
I’m so happy to announce that this giveaway has been sponsored by FT London, and that they have donated one of their innovative anatomical massages theGvibe²! This luxury vibrator is really versatile, and I found it made a great couple’s toy. You can read my thorough review of it here. It’s made of luxury medical grade silicone, it’s fully rechargeable, waterproof, and it boasts 3 powerful motors! Its interesting forked shape design can be used for all kinds of interesting stimulation, and is suitable and fun for all genitalia. The only limit is your imagination!
The Gvibe² FT London have donated is a classic and stylish black colour. It really is a fantastic prize and I’m so glad FT London have donated it.
You can enter to win it here:
Good luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions
- One winner will be selected at random via the Gleam App
- The winner will be notified via email and/or private Twitter message
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be drawn
- The prize will be shipped to you from me. If you live outside of the UK you are responsible for any customs charges that may incur.
- Invalid entries will be removed (e.g. if you entered by following on twitter you must still be following on twitter when the competition ends)
- You must live in a country/region where it is legal to ship sex toys
It’s also my actual birthday, Seems like getting a year older was a major trigger for beginning a sex blog. If you’d like to buy me a birthday gift then here’s my sexy wishlists. Donating money to help keep the blog running is more useful to me right now though. Thanks everyone.