If you haven’t heard already, MissJezebella.com is a year old on the 25th June! To celebrate I have nine days worth of fantastic sex toy prizes to give away! It’s only day 4 which means there are still 6 prizes left to announce, hurray! Remember, it is possible to win more than one contest as each winner will be drawn independently and at random, so enter as many as you like!
Just like the Christmas competition, I’m very happy to announce that Womanizer have stepped in to sponsor my blog anniversary giveaway! I’m so excited to be able to offer you a chance to win their brand new product, the womanizer 2 go! Womanizer took the sex toy world by storm when they produced their high quality clitoral suction toys. I absolutely love their products, with the womanizer pro 40 even making my top sex toys of 2016 list.
The womanizer 2 go is a top quality clitoral suction toy shaped like a giant lipstick. It is beautifully packaged, fully waterproof, and can give me the most intense clitoral orgasms. In a short time it’s become my go-to toy to add intense clitoral stimulation whilst having penis in vagina sex. Read my full review here. The one you can win is the lovely white and gold design. It’s a fantastic prize to make any clitoris very very happy.
You can enter to win it here:
Good luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions
- One winner will be selected at random via the Gleam App
- The winner will be notified via email and/or private Twitter message
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be drawn
- The prize will be shipped to you from me. If you live outside of the UK you are responsible for any customs charges that may incur.
- Invalid entries will be removed (e.g. if you entered by following on twitter you must still be following on twitter when the competition ends)
- You must live in a country/region where it is legal to ship sex toys
It’s also my actual birthday, Seems like getting a year older was a major trigger for beginning a sex blog. If you’d like to buy me a birthday gift then here’s my sexy wishlists. Donating money to help keep the blog running is more useful to me right now though. Thanks everyone.