This giveaway is now closed. It’s all over folks! The winner has been drawn and notified. Thanks to everyone who took part and a huge thank you to Sh! for providing such a fantastic prize!
If you haven’t heard already, MissJezebella.com is a year old on the 25th June! To celebrate I have nine days worth of fantastic sex toy prizes to give away! It’s nearly over but there is still one great prize yet to be revealed! Remember, it is possible to win more than one contest as each winner will be drawn independently and at random, so enter as many as you like!
I’m super excited to announce that I have been sponsored by Sh! once again! Sh! are a fantastic british sex toy retailer. They have their own boutique shop in London where they host loads of sex positive classes and events, and a fantastic online store. I’ve been very pleased to test some of their wonderful stock in the past and I’m so glad they have donated a prize for you guys to win. Sh! only sell body safe, non-porous sex toy materials, so you know when you shop with them you will always get a safe, high quality product.
The prize they have donated is a fantastic little g-spot vibe created by Sh! themselves called Bliss G-vibe. It is made from super soft high quality purple silicone that feels amazing to the touch. It takes a single AA battery (not included) and has a host of vibration patterns to chose from. It’s fully waterproof when the battery cap is screwed on securely. Its small, lightweight design and quiet vibrations make it a perfect travel companion. Sh! have even included some sachets of their own brand water based lube to get you started! This is a fantastic prize any sex toy enthusiast would be happy to win!
You can enter to win it here:
Good luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions
- One winner will be selected at random via the Gleam App
- The winner will be notified via email and/or private Twitter message
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be drawn
- The prize will be shipped to you from me. If you live outside of the UK you are responsible for any customs charges that may incur.
- Invalid entries will be removed (e.g. if you entered by following on twitter you must still be following on twitter when the competition ends)
- You must live in a country/region where it is legal to ship sex toys
It’s also my actual birthday, Seems like getting a year older was a major trigger for beginning a sex blog. If you’d like to buy me a birthday gift then here’s my sexy wishlists. Donating money to help keep the blog running is more useful to me right now though. Thanks everyone.