This Giveaway is now closed. The winner has been drawn and notified. Thank you to everyone who took part! A huge thank you to Lovehoney for sponsoring this giveaway.
January is half way through and we’re drawing close to that date where we take the time to share something special with our romantic partners; Valentines day. To help you celebrate, whether you’re sharing, treating yourself or treating a special someone, Lovehoney has donated a lovely sex toy gift set that one lucky reader will win! I’d like to thank Lovehoney for donating this wonderful prize!
The prize is the Fifty Shades Freed Pleasure Overload 10 Days of Play Gift Set. The gift set is designed with windows to open to reveal each product like an advent calendar, so if you wish you can ration yourself out to one window per day to make the Valentine’s magic last longer. Or you could open them all at once to get at the goodies. Whatever your style, there’s plenty to enjoy. The box contains: a gold ABS plastic bullet vibrator, silicone jiggle kegel balls, a silicone butt plug, a silicone vibrating cock ring, a mini flogger, silky restraints, nipple clamps, a satin blindfold, a feather tickler and a satin storage bag to keep it all in.
How to enter
Enter by clicking the link below, which will take you to the gleam app. There are lots of different ways you can gain entry points, and remember the more points you have the greater the odds of you winning. Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- One winner will be selected at random via the Gleam App
- The winner will be notified via email and/or private Twitter message
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be drawn
- The prize will be shipped to you from me. If you live outside of the UK you are responsible for any customs charges that may incur
- Invalid entries will be removed (e.g. if you entered by following on twitter you must still be following on twitter when the competition ends)
- This giveaway is open worldwide, but you must live in a country/region where it is legal to ship sex toys
- I cannot guarantee the prize will reach you by Valentine’s Day, particularly if you are not in the UK, but I will try my best