I’ve got a very unique and special prize for this latest giveaway. Al is a Yoni Massage Practitioner and he is offering one lucky UK-based reader a free Yoni Massage, worth £300! What’s more, Al is willing to travel to any location in England to give the massage to the winner, once Covid restrictions allow. Unsure what a Yoni Massage is? Al has written about what you can expect below…
What is a Yoni Massage?
Yoni Massage is derived from the word Yoni, a representation of the vulva which symbolizes the goddess Shakti. It is a massage primarily focused on the erogenous zones and may help:
– improve sexual awareness and confidence
– relieve tension, pain, or general discomfort
– those struggling to conceive
– women suffering from pcos
– those undergoing IVF treatment
– prepare the body for less painful or traumatic childbirth
What can you expect when having a Yoni Massage?
Yoni Massage is not be rushed. I allow 3 hours per appointment. You might think that is a long time but I allow up to 1 hour for the pre massage discussion, up to 1.5 hours for the massage and 30 minutes after the massage for a wind down and further discussion.
It starts with a conversation to allow me to get a full picture of what you are hoping to gain from the massage and what you are hoping to improve in your life.
At different stages the massage will involve you lying on your front or back, arriving at a position you feel provides you with the best experience.
Starting with your whole body, and progressing to the most sensual places. The touch also progresses and varies from comforting and calming to sensual and arousing.
Why have a Yoni Massage?
The purpose of the Yoni Massage is to take you through a journey, an experience with a transformative effect.
This approach combines sensation with connection as you experience a range of physical feelings.
Although orgasm and female ejaculation is possible, it isnt the primary goal.
Yoni Massage can be extremely stimulating. The practice focuses on several sensitive areas, including the breasts and stomach.
If you do climax, that’s OK. You may even experience multiple oorgasm, but that doesn’t mean the practice has to be arousing. For many people, the practice is more emotional in nature.
It can allow you to release your expectations and focus your energy on what you’re feeling and be open to exploring the different sensations.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to find out more about Yoni Massage before you enter, or if you’d like to book one for after lockdown, you can contact Al directly via the Yoni Massage website.
Enter the Giveaway!
Enter the to win a Yoni Massage by clicking the giveaway link below:
Terms and Conditions
- This Giveaway is open to the UK only
- You must have accommodation in mainland England to receive the prize. If you do not live in England you must be willing to travel there (subject to covid travel restrictions being lifted) and find a suitable place to receive a Yoni Massage at your own expense.
- The winner’s email address will be shared with Al at Yoni Massage for him to organise the prize directly.
- Invalid entries will be removed before the winner is drawn
- Miss Jezebella is not affiliated with the business owner and is not responsible for the prize in any way.